The property located at the number 58 of the Francois Grosso boulevard (formerly Carlone) belonged since 1899 to Mr. Charles Raveu, baker. In 1933, his son Antoine Raveu, became the owner and decided to demolish the existing buildings and create a new building called “Les Paons” (building permit no. 660/35 filed in late 1935).
In the frame of this real estate project, he sold several plots of land by administrative act to the city of Nice, which opened the boulevard Francois Grosso to the north. On a land of approximately 165m², "Les Paons" is a 4-storey building of Art Deco style designed by the architect Alfred Dalloni. At the end of the 1950s, it was raised by one floor, but without losing its 1930s character (oriels and balconies).
In 2013, the building underwent a facelift which found the ocher colored concrete encrusted with original mother-of-pearl.